The Flagship of the Argo model lineup is an 8-wheel drive amphibious off-road vehicle features an OHV V-Twin liquid cooled 747cc, 31 hp Kohler Aegis LH775 electronic fuel-injected engine. The ARGO 8x8 750 HDi ATV features effective throttle response, excellent fuel economy, reliable cold weather starting and outstanding high-altitude performance.
But, the real secret is in the .........
Argo's great safety record! from 1978 in Australia with no recorded deaths
Due in part to the Argos;
- Low centre of gravity (low roll over)
- Low Ground Pressure
- Amphibious Capability
- Unique Transmission with tight turning capability and
- All wheels drive!
Great 'value for money' through long life and additional benefits with the:
- Innovative Argo designed triple differential 'ADMIRAL' steering transmission which provides even torque to all eight of the big 25" ARGO tyres.
- Optional high torque transmission for extreme terrain performance.
- Increased efficiency which results in more power to the wheels for optimum performance and able to function safely at lower speeds.
- Improved engine compartment cooling
- Large Heavy Duty triple sealed bearing with easy greasing access
- Heavy duty axles
- Self-adjusting hydraulic vented disk brakes and triple independent braking systems
- Functional firewall and floor boards for increased leg room.
The Argo Avenger ST will exceed all your expections and change the way you think about traversing safely across seriously dificuilt all terrain situations.