$8,250.00 including GST. (2019 Run-Out Model)
Powerful. Reliable and Tough as Nails! These inherent traits are in the DNA of every vehicle carrying the ARGO nameplate. Vehicles built with pride by workers who respect Argo’s long-running tradition of grabbing life by the handlebars.
- Engine The 503cc single cylinder 4-stroke engine feature Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), single overhead cam and liquid cooling with an auxiliary fan that provides consistent performance in the most demanding conditions. This engine is clean and delivers class-leading horsepower and incredible torque.
Double A-arm front and rear suspension delivers premium comfort and control in all conditions. On all Xplorer models we mount the shocks to the lower A-arm for maximum shock performance and a wider range of rider comfort. Fine-tune the suspension for individual riding styles and load carrying with adjustable coil-over-spring settings.
Steel Front & Rear RacksHeavy-duty front and rear racks outperform composite racks and are easy to secure large loads with 165 Ibs. capacity on the rear and 99 Ibs. up front.
- Instrument Gauge
Digital display features odometer, speedometer, trip odometer, RPM, EPS setting and fuel level. Surrounding the display are easy-to-identify indicators for transmission position, high temp, low battery, high beam, low oil pressure, check engine, 2wd/4wd and differential lock indicators.
- Flooded Environments
- Hill Climbing
- Argo Australia is serious about safety on ALL ATVs, particularly quad bikes. It is no secret that there have been many fatalities involving quad bikes over the years.
A lower rate of accidents and fatalities can be achieved through education, proper use and choosing the RIGHT machine to suit rider and their tasks.
Here is a quick guide to assist riders to improve their own safety outcomes:
- Choose a vehicle which is fit for purpose – for the task and the rider
- Wear a helmet – the most effective safety device
- Rider training – will allow you to fully understand both the ATV’s features and its limitations
- Don’t allow passengers on single seat ATVs, and no kids under 16 on adult size ATVs
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidance and warnings
|Transmission||V belt C.V.T Automatic|
|Towing Capacity||1,300 lb. (590 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.2 gal (16 LTR)|
|Ground Clearance - Tires||12 in (305 mm)|
|Length||84.8 in (2,154 mm)|
|Width||48.6 in (1,235 mm)|
|Height||49.2 in (1,250 mm)|
|Bore X Stroke||92 x 75.6 mm|
|Front Brake||200 mm Hydraulic Discs|
|Rear Brake||180 mm Hydraulic Discs|
|Hand Brake||All 4 Wheels|
|Foot Brake||All 4 Wheels|
|Front Suspension||Independent Double A-arm|
|Rear Suspension||Independent Double A-arm|
|Front Travel||8.7" (22.1 cm)|
|Rear Travel||9.4" (24.0 cm)|
|Front Tires||Innova AT25 X 8-12|
|Rear Tires||Innova AT25 X10-12|
|Wheelbase||50.4 in (1,280 mm)|
|Seat Height||36.1 in (916 mm)|
|Front Rack / Rear Rack||99 lb. (45 kg) / 165 lb. (75 kg)|
|Rear Hitch||Standard / 2" Receiver|
- Aurora 800 8x8
- Avenger 800 8x8
- Avenger 800 Hunt Master 8x8
- Avenger Pro 800 XT 8x8
- Avenger Pro 800 XT Responder
- Bigfoot 800 MX6
- Bigfoot 800 MX8
- Conquest 800 Outfitter 8x8
- Conquest Pro 1050 XT-D 8X8
- Conquest Pro 800 XT 8x8
- Conquest Pro 800 XT-L 8x8
- Conquest Pro 800 XT-X 8x8
- Frontier 600 6X6
- Frontier 650 8X8
- Frontier 700 6X6
- Frontier 700 8X8
- Frontier 700 Scout 6X6
- Frontier 750 Scout 8X8
- Hydratrek D2488B
Hydratrek XTB66This model is a version of the XT66 amphibious vehicle with...
- XR 500
- XR 500 LE
- XRT 1000 LE
- XRT 500
- XRT 500 LE