Blade 520CLICK TO ENQUIRE
$9,753.00 including GST*
All Prices quoted on this website do NOT include freight and are in Australian Dollars
CALL 1300 665 061 NOW
Powerful, Reliable and Tough as Nails! These inherent traits are in the DNA of every TGB ATV. The full-size Blade 520 4x4 maybe our entry price model but there is nothing basic about this beast! With fully independent suspension, the ride and comfort of the more expensive brands and a market-leading power and performance are standard features to the new TGB range.
ColoursCLICK TO ENQUIRE
- Engine The 503cc single cylinder 4-stroke engine feature Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), single overhead cam and liquid cooling with an auxiliary fan that provides consistent performance in the most demanding conditions. This engine is clean and delivers class-leading horsepower and incredible torque.
Double A-arm front and rear suspension delivers premium comfort and control in all conditions. Fully adjustable independent suspension on all TGB Blade with shocks mounted to the lower A-arm for maximum performance and a wider range of rider comfort. Fine-tune the suspension for individual riding styles and or load carrying.
Steel Front & Rear RacksHeavy-duty front and rear racks outperform composite racks and are easy to secure large loads with 165 Ibs. capacity on the rear and 99 Ibs. up front.
- Instrument Gauge
Digital display features odometer, speedometer, trip odometer, RPM, EPS setting and fuel level. Surrounding the display are easy-to-identify indicators for transmission position, high temp, low battery, high beam, low oil pressure, check engine, 2wd/4wd and differential lock indicators.
- Flooded Environments
- Hill Climbing
- Argo Australia is serious about safety on ALL ATVs, particularly quad bikes. It is no secret that there have been many fatalities involving quad bikes over the years. Here is a quick guide to assist riders to improve their own safety outcomes:
- ♦ Extensive Independent studies have proven the installation of an approved OPD (Occupant Protection Device) can reduce the chance of fatality by up to 30%.
- ♦ In compliance with the Australian Regulations, TGB ATV’s (in Australia) will be sold with a compliant OPD as standard equipment as of October 2021; until then all TGB dealers will offer a compliant OPD as an option.
- ♦ TGB Australia supports the concept of a device that will save lives and wish to thank all concerned in particularly QB Industries for their ongoing developments of improving quad bike safety.
TGB also recommend these extra steps to improve ATV riders safety;
|Drive System Type||2WD/4WD/LOCK|
|Engine Typ||TGB 4-stroke SOHC Single Cyl|
|Electric Power Steering (EPS)||NO|
|Transmission/Final Drive||V belt CVT Automatic|
|Over ride button||YES|
|Dry Weight||770LB (350KG)|
|Wet Weight||900LB (405KG)|
|Front Rack/ Capacity||YES/ 99LB(45KG)|
|Rear Rack/ Capacity||YES/ 165LB(75KG)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.7gal (18L)|
|Ground Clearance||12.0" (30.5cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (LxWxH)||212x124x120.5 cm|
|Payload Capacity||528LB (240KG)|
|Seat Height||36.1" (91.4cm)|
|Front Brakes||200mm hydraulic discs|
|Rear Brakes||180mm hydraulic discs with 2 Rear Wheel Foot Brake|
|Parking Brake||Lockable bottom|
|Front Suspension||Independent Double A-arm-8.7" (22.0 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Independent Double A-arm-9.4" (24.0 cm) Travel|
|Front Differential||Lock/ Unlock|
|Rear Differential||Lock ONLY|
|Front Tires||KENDA AT25 X 8-12|
|Rear Tires||KENDA AT25 X10-12|
|Wheels||Steel (Matt Black 12")|
|12V Charger||DC 12V 10A 120W|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,225 lb. (555.7 kg)|
|Hitch Type||2" Receiver+ Hitch Ball|
|Instrumentation||Digital instrument panel with odometer, speedometer, Trip meter, RPM, transmission position, fuel gauge, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt lights, high beam light, EFI checking, differential indicator, 2WD/4WD indicator|
|Lighting||Dual 60w low/high beam lights, Dual Brakelights, Taillights|
|Colour||Only available in Red|
- Blade 520
- Blade 520 EPS
- Blade 600 SE
- Blade 600 SE-X EPS
- Frontier 600 6X6
- Frontier 700 6X6
- Frontier 700 Scout 6X6
- Frontier 650 8X8
- Frontier 700 8X8
- Frontier 700 Scout 8x8
- Aurora 850 Sx
- Aurora 950 Sx
- Aurora 850 Sx Huntmaster
- Aurora 850 Sx-r
- Aurora 950 Sx-r
- Aurora 950 Sx Huntmaster