Magnum 500 LECLICK TO ENQUIRE
Enquire for price
CALL 1300 665 061 NOW
We get it. Doing hard work, well, is hard work. That’s why you need to experience the ARGO Magnum XF 500 LE to get things done faster. At ARGO, we combine fun and function with our premium side-by-sides. The fun starts with the dependable 443cc liquid-cooled EFI engine for plenty of performance and is anchored by the automatic CV transmission with engine braking for a smooth, safe ride. The heavy-duty rear dump box gives you the ability to haul your equipment, landscaping rocks or coolers to the dock. The Magnum XF 500 LE includes aluminum rims, electric power steering (EPS), a durable 3,000 lb. winch and premium painted plastic body panels. We guarantee people will show up to help out with your projects when the Magnum XF 500 LE is in your driveway.
ColoursCLICK TO ENQUIRE
ENGINEThe rugged 443cc 4-stroke SOHC engine comes liquid cooled and features electronic fuel injection (EFI). Responsive and fuel efficient, this engine is ready to go to work on and off the trail.
SUSPENSION: FRONT & REAR INDEPENDENT DOUBLE A-ARMThe Magnum 500 models feature a independent double A-arm front and rear suspensions with 7.5” of travel for premium comfort and control in all riding conditions. With 10” of ground clearance and adjustable preload shocks, riders can easily make adjustments to match their riding style and load carrying requirements.
25” MAXXIS TIRESComing standard with 25” Maxxis tires seated on factory steel wheels, these aggressive off-road tires provide superior traction when venturing off road into unknown territory.
REAR CARGO BOX WITH RUBBER BOX MATBuilt for versatile applications, the Magnum Series Side-by-Sides come standard with a utility cargo box equipped with a tilt assist shock and a 441 lb. load capacity. Additionally, the cargo box is outfitted with a rubber bed mat giving the cargo space added grip and protection.
STORAGEOffering added cargo space within the Magnum Series, additional storage is available within the dump box tailgate. You heard that right, stow away your added tools and items within the closable tailgate storage. As well as under the hood, seat and a glove box.
HITCH & TOWING CAPACITYThe 2" rear receiver hitch is backed by a 1,200 lb. (546 kg) towing capacity making it the perfect workhorse for both recreation and utility applications.
|Cylinder Arrangement||SOHC Single-Cylinder|
|Valve Configuration||4 valve|
|Bore X Stroke||89 X 71.2 MM|
|Start Method||Electric Start|
|Over ride Button||Standard|
|Transmission Type||CVT Automatic|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Differential Function||Front Differential|
|Drive System Type||Electronic 2WD/ 4WD /Lock|
|Electric Diff Lock||YES|
|Engine Braking System (EBS)||Standard|
|Length||106.3 IN (2,700 MM)|
|Width||56.7 IN (1,440 MM)|
|Height||72.8 IN (1,850 MM)|
|Seat Height||32.9 IN (836MM)|
|Ground Clearance||10 IN (254 MM)|
|Wheelbase||72 IN (1,829 MM)|
|Towing Capacity||1,200 LBS (545.5 KG)|
|Dry Weight||1,025 LBS (465 KG)|
|Wet Weight||1,080 LBS (490 KG)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.5 GAL (32 L)|
|Suspension - Front||Independent Double A-arm|
|Suspension - Rear||Independent Double A-arm|
|Suspension Travel - Front||6.9 IN (176 MM)|
|Suspension Travel - Rear||6.8 IN (172 MM)|
|Brake - Front||Dual Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake - Rear||Hydraulic Disc|
|Tyre Size (Front)||AT25X8-12 (DURO)|
|Tyre Size (Rear)||AT25X10-12 (DURO)|
|Electric Power Steering||YES|
|Winch||3,000 LB Winch|
|Daylight Strip||Running Lights|
|Storage||Underhood, Underseat, Tailgate, Glove Box|
|Front Brush Guard||Accessory|
|USB Charging Port||N/A|
|Rear Box Storage||441 LB (200 KG)|
|Instrumentation||Digital instrument panel with odometer, speedmeter, tripmeter, rpm, transmission position, 2wd/4wd/lock indicator, aps indicator, fuel gauge, temperature, low-battery, high beam light and check engine lights|
|Lighting||Dual 12V 35 W High/Low Beam Dual with Brake Light|
|Colour||Painted Flame Orange or painted Graphite Grey|
- Argo Australia is serious about safety on ALL ATVs, particularly quad bikes. It is no secret that there have been many fatalities involving quad bikes over the years. Here is a quick guide to assist riders to improve their own safety outcomes:
- ♦ Extensive Independent studies have proven the installation of an approved OPD (Occupant Protection Device) can reduce the chance of fatality by up to 30%.
- ♦ In compliance with the Australian Regulations, TGB ATV’s (in Australia) will be sold with a compliant OPD as standard equipment as of October 2021; until then all TGB dealers will offer a compliant OPD as an option.
- ♦ TGB Australia supports the concept of a device that will save lives and wish to thank all concerned in particularly QB Industries for their ongoing developments of improving quad bike safety.
- Choose a vehicle which is fit for purpose – for the task at hand and the rider
- Wear a helmet – the most effective safety device
- Wear a Seat Belt
- Rider training – will allow you to fully understand both the ATV’s features and its limitations
- Don’t allow passengers on single seat ATVs, and no kids under 16 on adult size ATVs
- Strictly follow the manufacturer’s guidance and warnings